Internet Marketing Coordinator
- Seeking a utility player – someone who would consider themselves the jack-of-all-trades
- You will be directly responsible for helping our clients drive calls and opportunities into their businesses
- What we do is highly important for our clients – we connect them with potential buyers
- Bring your internet marketing experience to the table and make an immediate impact
- Very strong and effective communication skills – the type of skills to lead a conversation
- Strong time management
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Able to follow a proven system
- Highly focused and a team player
- Outgoing and highly organized
- Notetaker and willing to learn – quick learner
- Looking to make an immediate impact
- College degree
- Agency experience a plus
- SEO, SEM experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
- Resume and cover letter answering the following questions:
- Describe a time where you were overwhelmed with a project and the process you implemented to overcome the obstacle or challenge.
- What would you consider to be one of your most memorable or most impactful professional accomplishments? What did you learn from the experience?
- Given the opportunity to be placed in a team environment, would you be a silent contributor or a take charge type of leader?
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org